I’m sometimes funny, always hungry and still searching for those perfect blissed out chords that send us to out of space. I’m obsessed with the moon and forever inspired by the universe. I produce electro-pop music but cannot work a toaster… so IDK- there is still much growth to be had.
My Dream Rider
1. Kirsten Stewart – my girl crush. PLLLLEEEASE put her in my backstage room. You did say Fantasy-Rider! Plus she can double as security, I mean.. did you watch Charlies Angels?!
2. A never ending strawberry slurpie. Put simply, I’m a better me when sugared.
3. 5x baby goats. Although, it is possible I’ve been watching too many instagram videos of NYC goat yoga. (That is a thing, right?)
4. A time machine, not specifically for the gig. I’ve just always wanted one.
5. A warm rug, I am always cold. Especially in studios and backstage.
6.My grandmother, I know it makes me sound hella cute and sentimental – it’s not that. I just love to jump out of places and film myself scaring her when she least suspects it. I figure on tour, loads of new dark places to score some ultimate scare nan videos.
7. A large Rose quartz, my favourite crystal that calms and centres me. She brings me back to love.
8. An accurate mood ring.
9. A black leather note pad with a gold pen (my favourite items)
10. A good sound system … we need vibe.
New single + video ‘Malibu’ out now
I’ve two remixes dropping on August 26 for an emerging country artist Max Jackson.
A remix for Elaskia via Remix world also this month
A new youtube channel featuring Sonic Tonics, the next upload is a track called Letting Go- tuned for removing toxic thoughts.
September 11 ..my next single YAY.
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .