You can be sure of one thing when you set out to see Robbie Bostock perform; an all out electrifying showcase of guitar fierceness. Busting out slinky basslines, sizzling guitarwork and soaring 80s undertones.
My Dream Rider
- A stand up comic: sometimes when you’ve been on the road with the same band for a while the jokes can start to get old. A comedian with some fresh material would be ideal!
- Pool table: because why not! I love playing pool. A pool table backstage is not too much to ask for right?
- A sports bar: A sports bar setup backstage; multiple TV’s, a TAB the works! What better way to feel relaxed before a show. And keeping up with all the latest sporting action!
- A guitar tech: I’d love to have a guitar tech help me keep all my equipment in tip top shape, the road can be harsh on our instruments.
- A masseuse: it would be pretty awesome to have a massage before hitting the stage especially after a day of travel.
- A chef: A chef who knows how to cook a good tomahawk steak. Gotta have energy for the show, rabbit food and bird seed just doesn’t cut it for my band and I.
- A rehearsal space: It’s always good to warm up before a show and iron out any last minute tweaks and song arrangements.
- Barista: normally someone in the band will be craving a coffee at any point in time, gotta keep those caffeine levels in check.
- Pinball machine: my favorite pinball machine growing up was the Guns ‘n Roses machine. That thing used to get me fired up! It had great music and lots of bells and whistles!
- A big stereo system: to crank some good music before hitting the stage!
My new EP ‘Explorations is out now everywhere.