Riders refer to the little extras a band receives from the promoter of a gig, usually—but not always—in their dressing room. One of the most infamous riders was Van Halen’s in 1982. They insisted on bowls of M&M candies with all the brown ones removed. Mary J. Blige asks for a brand new toilet seat in every venue where she performs. Read on and Rock On..
The fact the boys from This Time Only aren’t quite megastars (shocking, right?) a rider at the best of times is a dream come true. The Bald Faced Stag in Leichardt once gave us 4 beers each and shouted us burgers for dinner. Best thing ever. We then went on to play one of our best shows to date. Coincidence? I think not. Imagine what we could achieve with our Ultimate Dream Rider below:
- A box of Chomps – They are a delicious time machine that take me back to my youth.
- Blue Gatorade – Apparently contains some sciencey things to help you be a Gladiator. It helps TTO survive tour hangovers.
- 3 cans x Every Flavour of Pringles – Greatest snack known to man. It’s the chips we can take anywhere. Tour van, pringles. Back stage, pringles. Poopin, leave your pringles.
- Young Henry’s Beers / Ciders – Some cartons to help us pump up for the show, to helps us through the show, and a couple to celebrate the show.
- Pretzels – The classic pairing for above mentioned bevs.
- Tennis Ball (one side taped obviously) and a cricet bat- Street cricket can take place anytime anywhere. We need to be prepared people.
- Tasty Toobs – If someone, for some reason was to get the munchies..then there better be some Toobs handy.
- Vodka – For kick ons
- Towels made of fine Egyptian cotton with the highest thread-count known to man. – We are an extremely sweaty band, so this is a practical request. However since it’s a “dream” rider we want the best towels money can buy.
- The Darkness’ – Permission to Land playing when we first arrive to the green room. We believe this needs no explanation.
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .