In a profoundly commanding team up, pluralistic pop icons Boo Seeka and Golding have combined forces to create Don’t Waste Your Love.
To celebrate the release, we asked wine lover Ben ( Boo) loves a good drop, sharing it with friends, fans at the front row and pretty much anyone. We asked Ben for his ultimate wine list.
Boo’s Wine List
- Thomas Allen, Shiraz Cabernet 2019
- Thomas Allen, Mango Tree Chardonnay
- To be honest, I’m a bit biased here – my Dad works at Thomas Allen Wines, so I’ve been treated to many a drop when I’m back home visiting my parents. The Shiraz Cab & the Mango Tree Chardy are incredible!
- Amisfied, Pinot Noir 2018
- My absolute go-to wine to enjoy after a long day at the studio. Just so happens that there’s been a few busy days in the studio lately.
- Josef Chromy, Pepik-Pinot Noir 2019
- Josef Chromy, Pinot Grigio 2018
- I was introduced to these amazing Josef Chromy wines by one of my best mates, Oli Frost who serves them at his restaurant, Maman. They are a pleasure to share with friends over a meal!
- Devils Corner, Pinot Noir
- This would be my go-to wine for shows – I always have a bottle on stage during a Boo Seeka set, and the Devil’s Corner Pinot is called upon frequently.
- Syra by Farr, Shiraz 2017
- Treating yourself to a good steak? Give Syra by Farr a call, you won’t regret it!
Boo Seeka are in the thick of writing their sophomore record that will be released before the year is out, and Golding have plans to finalise their EP towards the end 2021. There are no official plans as yet for these artists to head out together on the road, but fans are sure to be keeping an eye out after this hint from Golding; “There could be a few appearances during some Boo Seeka sets…maybe.