Stepping into the Australian music scene with no stopping down in her sights. Sydney-based RNB/Pop singer Kirrah has shun a bright light with her music with her latest offering ‘Fallin’. Soul/RNB Singer Kirrah Releases An Infectious New Single ‘Fallin’. She has also performed for the likes of Australian Icon ‘Jimmy Little’, ARIA winning group ‘Idea of North’, the Deputy Prime Minister and Governor General of Australia. Most recently, she performed back up for James Arthur when he visited Australia, Conrad Sewell and Ben of The Voice Australia. Parallel to this, full knowing that she is ready to show the world what she has been working to build and create for over 10 years, a significant amount of her focus is currently directed at the release of her debut album set to drop this year.
My Top Five Fave Guitarists by Kirrah
1. John Mayer, the most incredible songs, individual voice and heartbreaking lyricsJohn Mayer is one of my biggest musical influences growing up – he writes the most incredible songs, has an individual voice and such heartbreaking lyrics. His early albums are my go-too any day.
2. Mormon Guitar, the most peaceful, uplifting music I’ve ever heard.I love the Mormon Guitar YouTube channel – just peaceful, uplifting music to clear my head, definitely not just for Mormon listeners.
3. Thundercat, killer (bass) guitarist, smooth vocals, original look, chilled vibeI was recently introduced to the force that is Thundercat but he is on my list. A killer (bass) guitarist, honey smooth vocals, and has a chilled vibe. Didn’t think anyone could pull of pink dreads until I saw this man.
4. Vince Gill, his cover of “How Great Thou Art” with Carrie Underwood got me shook to the core.Vince Gill is an incredible artist and does the most beautiful collaborations! His cover of “How Great Thou Art” with Carrie Underwood got me shook to the core.
5. Prince, guitarist, vocalist, influencer, and prince in the truest sense.And not that he needs a lot of words but Prince is a favourite – artist, influencer, and prince in the truest sense.