Greg, Damian and Byron – The Musicians:
1. Spiced Rum
2. Masseuse on standby at all times
5. A manicurist who is an expert in superglue skills for flamenco guitar playing fingernail repair
3. Roadies to setup/packup our gear just the way we would with extreme care
4. Fresh, Hot cinnamon donuts after the gig!
Chachy – The dancer:
1. Unlimited Fresh Coconut fountain in the dressing room so I can keep myself hydrated pre and post show
2. 4 feet Masseuses waiting in the dressing room after show, with happy marimba song as sound track.
3. 20 Tequeño’s trays (Venezuelan mozzarella sticks, wrapped in crunchy dough) served next to ‘Santa Teresa’ rum + lemon to share with the boys!
4. Friendly Barista who can provide me with the best espresso shot before show with a touch of honey.
5. The whole dressing room should be covered with books so it looks like a little hidden library.
6. A big poster of an unicorn next to CDs just to remember Joni (my husband).
7. My own ‘George Constanza’ printed cushion (Seated at the moment in a Byron Bay café, awaiting for my rescue)
Canberra smiths alternative 3rd august
Lizottes newcastle 11th august
2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER | Five new dates added to concert series kicking off across metro & regional Victoria this weekend! View this email in . . .
VISIT VICTORIA AND MUSHROOM GROUP PROUDLY PARTNER FOR 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER A CELEBRATION OF LIVE MUSIC IN THE STATE OF MUSIC EIGHT DAYS OF CONCERTS TO BE STAGED ACROSS . . .