has always been blurred and the same can be said about Melbourne’s Auntie Leo & The
Backstabbers, straight from the real Wild West known as Werribee.
My Dream Rider by AUNTIE LEO & THE BACKSTABBERS
2 X CASES OF FOSTERS TINS To ensure the team is hydrated before rock and / or rolling.
– 1 X COPY OF THE 2006 BLOCKBUSTER FILM “NACHO LIBRE” STARRING JACK BLACK A riveting tale of a holy mans dream to become a Luchador (Mexican Wrestler). This ones always a necessity, particularly when on the road. We do normally travel with our own copy but you never know when a backup could come in handy.
– 1 X MOVIE QUALITY COSTUME OF MICHAEL ANGELO FROM THE 1990 LIVE ACTION FILM “TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES” To avoid shellshock during kick-ons.
– 1 X PAIR OF HULK HANDS To smash.
– GLENN DANZIG WORKING AS SECURITY TO THE GREEN ROOM To protect our beloved Fosters tins from unruly patrons.
– A SINGLE PLUM FLOATING IN PERFUME SERVED IN A MAN’S HAT Self-explanatory.
– 1 X IPHONE (8 OR HIGHER) WITH FLAPPY BIRD APP ALREADY INSTALLED If we have to install this ourselves, heads will roll.
– 1 X COPY OF THE FIRST SEASON OF ZOIDS Best. TV. Show. Ever.
– 5 X BOTTLES OF RIBENA BUT DYED GREEN Green is a far superior taste than purple.
– 1 X CARTON OF CHOICE BLUE TOBACCO If you can name a better tobacco then we don’t want to hear about it.
– 1 X SIGNED AND FRAMED PHOTO OF STEVE BUSCEMI. If not obtainable then a photo of Adam Sandler will be considered as a near-equal substitute.
– 5 X WORMS FROM THE BOTTOM OF TEQUILA BOTTLES Fishing rods are also a necessity.
– 5 X BOTTLES OF TEQUILA Must also include Lemons, Salt and a Funnel.
– 1 X VIDEO EZY LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP CARD Incase finding a copy of Nacho Libre proved to be more difficult than anticipated.
– $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SIZZLERS, SMORGY’S OR PIZZA HUT Must be redeemable for All You Can Eat Buffet options.
– 5 X BOILED EGGS Finding quality meals on the road is often easier said than done.
– 1 X COPY OF CREED’S BREAKTHROUGH ALBUM “HUMAN CLAY” FEATURING THE HIT SONG “WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN” The greatest song, on the greatest album, by the greatest band of all time.
– 5 X PINEAPPLE PIZZAS WITH PINEAPPLE REMOVED
If you like Pineapples on your pizza then there’s something wrong with you.
– 5 X PINEAPPLE DAQUIRIS Preferred if sourced from the above-mentioned pizza.
– 1 X BLU-RAY COPY OF “THE NOTEBOOK” Excellent movie.
– 1 X FIRST GENERATION CHARIZARD HOLOGRAPHIC POKEMON TRADING CARD Must be in mint condition. Will also require you to set up an eBay, Bank and PayPal account in our name.
– 5 X TIN FOIL HATS Matrix was a doco.
– 5 X LIGHT UP YO-YO’S. A great way to pass the time in confined spaces such as long car rides and flights.
– 1 X GET WELL SOON CARD In the incredibly likely case of an emergency.
– 1 X MARIACHI BAND For the kick-ons.
– 1 X LIFESIZE CUT OUT OF BARBARA STREISAND Nose must be proportionate.
– 1 X PACKET OF BIRD SEED Not only tastes great but is also good for you.
– FINGERLESS RUBBER GLOVES For obvious reasons.
– A KILO OF IMPORTED DESEEDED POMEGRANATE We’re allergic to the seeds.
– 1 X PACKET OF LEFT-HANDED JELLY-BABIES This is of vital importance to the shows overall success.
– FIVE KILOS OF MI GORENG Great spew ammo.
– 1 X SQUIRREL WITH THE HEAD OF A CHICKEN BUT WITH WINGS If not obtainable then we will settle for 20 squid on the floor of the green room.
– CO2 CANNONS These are to specifically be installed inside our drivers car after our performance and not on stage. We will also require a universal remote so that these can be controlled at any given time.
– 5 X BOTTLES OF SPICY WATER Sometimes goes by the lesser name of Soda Water.
– 5 X PAIRS OF HEELY’S Not only are they our preferred method of transportation, but you also cop heaps of jealous looks when you’re rocking a pair of these bad boys.
– 1 X FRUIT AND VEG PLATTER Health and well-being is pretty important to us.
UPCOMING LIVE DATES
SAT 9 MAR | The Exeter Hotel | ADELAIDE
SUN 10 MAR | The Setts | MILDURA
SAT 16 MAR | Oh! Jean Records | FITZROY (All Ages)
FRI 22 MAR | Secret Location | YET TO BE ANNOUNCED
2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER | Five new dates added to concert series kicking off across metro & regional Victoria this weekend! View this email in . . .
VISIT VICTORIA AND MUSHROOM GROUP PROUDLY PARTNER FOR 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER A CELEBRATION OF LIVE MUSIC IN THE STATE OF MUSIC EIGHT DAYS OF CONCERTS TO BE STAGED ACROSS . . .