The Chris Commerford Band are a 5 piece Blues-Rock/Rnb outfit from the stunning southern coast of Melbourne, The Mornington Peninsula. They have been making a rumble in Melbourne’s music scene over the last year playing iconic venues and festivals alike. Their sound channels contemporary blues whilst drawing from soul grooves and pop hooks.
- An iPod (if they even still exist) with Queens Discography to amp us up before the show.
- A direct line to Morgan Freeman’s phone, for motivational speeches whenever they’re needed.
- A bowl of fruit excluding grapefruit, no one wants grapefruit.
4 . A magic sweat towel that always stays dry, no matter how much you use it (I really need this)
- Guitar strings that instantly change themselves
- A comedian who’s spent their lifetime writing Donald Trump jokes.
- A free pass for all dogs to enter the green room.
- A karaoke machine that only plays county hits in Japanese, I hear it’s a good vocal warm-up!
- Fruche, Strawberry.
- Water, so the sweat towel isn’t there in vain.
Their single, ‘The Way You Treat Me Right’ is out Friday 21st February. They will be touring their home state from February through April, details available here
2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER | Five new dates added to concert series kicking off across metro & regional Victoria this weekend! View this email in . . .
VISIT VICTORIA AND MUSHROOM GROUP PROUDLY PARTNER FOR 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER A CELEBRATION OF LIVE MUSIC IN THE STATE OF MUSIC EIGHT DAYS OF CONCERTS TO BE STAGED ACROSS . . .