Dal Santo is Jimi, Gaurav & Sunny. Formed in 2014 in Melbourne, Australia, the band is known for its tight and energetic live shows. Their unique sound is often described as Punk/Reggae, bringing together inspirations from SoCal skate and Melbourne’s indie music scenes. Their latest release, ‘Fall In’, offers a cynical view on life but provides an uplifting anthem of hope during one of the world’s lowest moments.
- Disco ball (to get the party started)
- Nintendo 64 with Mario Kart
- Fairy bread
- 3 La-Z-Boy recliners
- A slab of Bodriggy beers (best beer in Melbourne?)
- Mushroom burgers from the Carringbush Hotel
- Blink-182’s back catalogue
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 Soundtrack
- A stand up show from comedian, Joel Creasey
- Polaroid camera (to capture the moment and relive it later)
2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER | Five new dates added to concert series kicking off across metro & regional Victoria this weekend! View this email in . . .
VISIT VICTORIA AND MUSHROOM GROUP PROUDLY PARTNER FOR 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER A CELEBRATION OF LIVE MUSIC IN THE STATE OF MUSIC EIGHT DAYS OF CONCERTS TO BE STAGED ACROSS . . .