Duxie Franklin is a multi-instrumental musician once dubbed the ‘lovechild of Joni Mitchell and Frank Zappa’ because of her folk stylings and her idiosyncratic genre hopping. Duxie play’s piano, Violin, guitar, ukulele. Duxie was once in training to be a professional tennis player and calls Melbourne home.
Duxie Franklin – Dream Rider
- All of my pet koalas (yes, I have multiple) and a nice big play pen with lots of eucalyptus leaves for them to chill in and me to adore them in.
- A cone of silence within which I can do all my hippy-dippy vocal warm-up exercises – think Snow White on helium.
- A large carpeted area with those blue spongy exercise mats where I can roll around and limber up before my on-stage acrobatics.
- An arts and crafts corner for some delightful art therapy. There should be beads of many colours and thread to make lucky charm bracelets; glitter, card and fabric scraps; and colouring-in sheets with glitter pens, brightly coloured pencils and textas.
- A pop-up bubble tea stand with da cheezy foam and all the bursty bubbly chewy add-ins!! I looovvee bubble tea.
- Cucumber, fennel and goats cheese salad, margarita pizza (the proper kind with a thin crust and whole basil leaves mmmm…) and chocolate raspberry mousse.
- A table tennis table and some worthy opponents! As a former tennis player, I am a lean-mean-table-tennis-machine and expect no less from any foolhardy adversary that dares challenge my might with a racquet.
- A private Jacuzzi with a mellow Brian Eno soundtrack and ambient blue and purple lights.
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .