Grasshole are a gnarly fuzzed out irreverent Rock n Roll band from Melbourne, Australia.
The forthcoming new album, Wildfire is out March 4 and was produced by peerless producer Lindsay Gravina(Hole, Jet, The Living End, Cosmic Psychos).
Grasshole Dream Rider:
1. 3 naughty whippets for times of financial hardship and cuddles
2. Latte with one booga suga
3. Boom box playing Simon & Garfunkels Sound of Silence on repeat
4. Did I just say Boom box? I’ll remove myself from the greenroom
5. Smooth drop of intravenous Kocomel Espresso Martinis, just to really get the heart polyrhythms going
6. A shower, must have decent pressure
7. An inordinate amount of assorted alcoholic beverages for 3 people to consume that will really make you question how eloquent you want to be on the night… (CHEERS FOR THE MEMORIES GERMANY)
8. My Peruvian pan flute for lead breaks
9. George Calombaris, cooking the books not the sausages, so we have a legit reason to not get paid.
10. Iphone charger
11. Nipple tassels
12. Kewpie Mayo
13. Neighbours DVDs so our drummer can spot himself as an extra
14. A bitter pill to swallow with Scomo’s face printed on it
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .