Exciting newcomer Mr Big Stuff has just released his brilliant, hooky debut single I Need Space, featuring synthpop auteurs Strange Talk. Mr Big Stuff, otherwise known as Gregory Truman, has released a quirky and fun video clip to accompany the track, created in collaboration with Lionel Towers (Gypsy & The Cat) and Andrew Mortlock (Cookin’ on 3 Burners, The Griswolds). I Need Space is a witty, poppy introduction to this up and coming Australian hip hop artist.
My Dream Rider
- Kettle chips with all the flat ones taken out. I only eat the curly chips and ones that have folded over. Double the flavour and double the crunch.. What’s not to like ☺
- Double Coat TimTams – because when you do a TimTam slam the doubles hold together like a champion!
- Original vinyl of Otis Reading, Sam Cooke and The Temprees with a vinyl player to play them. Nothing sounds quite like soul music on vinyl.
- Daylesford Sparkling Mineral Water. This is the best tasting water and organic cola you can get!
- A Tesla Model X. Just because…why not?
- Latest version of FIFA on Xbox or PlayStation, with 4 charged controllers so we can find out who the real boss is!
- Physiotherapist. Sometimes you just need to feel loose before a show.
- Puppies. Who doesn’t love a cuddle with a cute puppy?
- Japanese-style toilet seat with heating, drying and deodorizing function. Once you’ve been on one you’ll never go back.
- A slight-of- hand magician. They make me feel that kind of amazement that you feel when your mind is completely blown. I like to feel that as often as I can.
Mr Big Stuff is a new face on the scene, but it won’t stay that way for long, as an EP is already in the works for the charming hip hop artist. Music and dance has been a passion forMr Big Stuff since childhood, as he sweetly enthuses, “I love to live life to the fullest. I was in a bad state, mentally and health-wise, for a while there, but now I have a new zest on life. I used to hide away because of my size, but now I embrace it! I got into making music through dancing, and the love and feeling that music gave me. I’m filled with joy to be able to finally come out from the shadows and show the world what has always been inside of me.”