We formed in 1991. We still like each other enough to tour and record together. We make simple guitar-based noisy boy-girl pop, it’s what we do, it’s our jam, man.
- Champagne. Come on, we’re all adults here.
- A masseuse – we hurt.
- High grade sashimi, and lots of it, no baby portions.
- Chocolate, chips and nuts. Tim’s got eating issues; he can’t stop eating.
- Some good markers which aren’t all dried out and shit and actually write well – *you said fantasy.
- Comfortable day beds, for enjoying the above ^^
- Some hash. Cos it’s a treat.
- Some new tech items, incl charging cables. God knows we need them.
- Table tennis – we’re mad for it.
We have a new album called FIVE ROOMS out in May, it’s our 8th proper album and about our 88th non-proper one). We’re going on tour in June, taking in the whole country in 4 evenings.
SCREAMFEEDER NATIONAL TOUR WITH ADALITA
Tickets from screamfeeder.com/
FRIDAY JUNE 10 | NORTHCOTE SOCIAL CLUB, MELBOURNE | 18+
SATURDAY JUNE 11 | JIVE BAR, ADELAIDE | 18+
SATURDAY JUNE 18 | OXFORD ARTS FACTORY, SYDNEY | 18+
FRIDAY JUNE 24 | PRINCESS THEATRE, BRISBANE | 18+
Follow Screamfeeder on social media