It’s been an impressive career for DT, sharing stages with some of HipHops pioneers such as Common, Yasin Bey (Mos Def), Downsyde, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Tech N9ne and GZA just to name a few. Now the Melbourne based artist has released his new EP ‘Note To Self’ with producer Ralph Radical, we sat down with DT and Ralph Radical to see what they would have on their dream rider!
* standard food and drink requirements are an endless supply of Young Henry’s Newtowner Pale Ale and a platter of vegan snacks.
* obviously, a section of the room to have the vinyl floor for (the attempt to) breakdance.
* on that note, gonna need replica Daft Punk helmets to dance battle DT in.
* high-quality speakers and Flying Lotus music in the background.
* and Scrabble, so I can finally smoke DT at wordplay.
I’m with Ralph, I’ll just add a good supply of Yum Cha from “Fortune Five” for after the gig. I can’t eat 4/5 hours before a show. They’re only based in Perth so they’ll have to travel with us. This is for my ‘boujee’ side.
A 10 pack of Wild Turkey 101’s, for my Kardinya/Willagee side of me. That’s enough for me, and for me to share if I need.
Otherwise, I just need 5/10 minutes in a clear space to collect my thoughts, meditate and prepare to release my emotions without an ounce of fear. Kind of like the “Construct” where Morpheus took Neo in The Matrix.
2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER | Five new dates added to concert series kicking off across metro & regional Victoria this weekend! View this email in . . .
VISIT VICTORIA AND MUSHROOM GROUP PROUDLY PARTNER FOR 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER A CELEBRATION OF LIVE MUSIC IN THE STATE OF MUSIC EIGHT DAYS OF CONCERTS TO BE STAGED ACROSS . . .