Australia’s indie rock future is in good hands and for those looking for the next wave, they’re coming to a venue near you. Kicking their own goals separately, Melbourne’s Teenage Dads and NSW Central Coast’s The Moving Stills now team up for a huge memory making mission. Stepping off in WA this March, co-headliner ‘The Antics Roadshow’ sees both groups combine for shows and shenanigans across four states and one territory throughout March and April.
The two bands have combined to create their perfect Dream Rider
The Moving Stills x Teenage Dads
The rider is one of the best perks of being in a band. Some venues chop out big, some less. Either way is great!
Between the 8 of us we have narrowed down a list of our pre-gig desirables.
- Secondhand 2006 Guinness Book of World Records (must be sourced locally via gumtree)
- 1 x Brand new Vexus Meg065 Megaphone
- 1 x Copy of “How NOT to annoy Dad” by Dave “Hughesy” Hughes
- 10x Slabs of Toilet Paper
- Pirated dvd copy of the nicholas cage wizard movie
- Someone busking in green room
- 7/11 kiosk
- Case of Mother Energy Drink. If no Mother, Red Eye will suffice.
- Skate 3
- The infamous El Toro stair set
- 6m Inflatable Air Dancer
- An actual Call Of Duty mystery box
- Biggest pack of Sunnyboys you can get
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .