Enimagtic surrealists Dream Dali have announced their new single Little Lights, a reverberous, tumbling trip into darkwave, out now. To accompany the track, the group, comprising of three mysterious musicians whose collective experience has seen them gracing hallowed stages at Coachella, Primavera, SXSW and more, have also announced a spectacular video, constructed from dada footage by the group and synced perfectly to the music as a harmonious sound and surreal visual experience.
5 Favorite Music Videos of All Time
- The Cure – Close to Me
- I’ve loved this video since I was young. I think it’s kind of cartoonish but also a simple idea. I remember seeing it and thinking who are these strange people singing this uniquely poppy song in a closet. It was the gateway for me to discover The Cure
- Bjork – All Is Full Of Love
- Directed by the amazing Chris Cunningham, know for directing Apex Twin’s Window Licker video, this beautiful song by Bjork is beautifully emphasized by two robots that are in love.
- The Flaming Lips – Turning Violent
- I love The Flaming Lips and their childlike ability to try creative ideas. You have to hang in there for this video and wait for the explosion of color.
- Nine Inch Nails – Closer
- This infamous video of the 90’s is very surreal and an influence on our visual aesthetic. You won’t see something as original and different as this.
- David Bowie – Ashes to Ashes
- A landmark in music video, David Bowie’s “Ashes to Ashes” is known as one of the original videos to embrace the art of the music video. Instead of just capturing a performance, he pushed the artistic nature of the music video and created a small film
WATCH: Little Lights Official Video