For fans of groundbreaking artists such as Middle Kids, Gretta Ray and Maggie Rogers, Perth’s Green Pools are capable of delivering detailed arrangements that balance the dark of haunting indie noir with the light of sunny uplifting folk. With new single ‘Mystery Charmer’ doing the rounds and an EP due out soon, we ask vocalist Tessa Hutchinson what would make up the band’s dream festival rider!
1. Bottomless Pina Coladas – Of all varieties, original, strawberry, raspberry with fresh fruit slices and none of the nasty cocktail umbrellas, plastic crap on the side plz. No sea turtle needs a cocktail umbrella stuck in his lil fin.
2. Velvet-lined closet filled with antique mirrors and replicas of every shawl and Go-Go boot Stevie Nicks has ever worn onstage. So I can feel magical and the boys can play beer pong in peace.
3. Light-up dance floor room playing 70’s dance floor classics. Doing The Hustle is better than the gym and bonus points if we can have Saturday Night Fever John Travolta there too. Time machines are maybe asking too much?
4. Gigantic tub of Yumi’s hummus and millions of carrot sticks. Promised Mum we’d eat our veggies.
5. Manuka honey to slather all over the inevitable cold.
6. Beer cause how would we pong without it?
7. Endless boxes of PG Tips and Yorkshire Tea because we won’t be made to choose between the two. And a cup of builder’s tea is the best.
New single Mystery Charmer out now on all platforms.
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .