Yo Yo Sun is the Fremantle-based acoustic duo of Jamie Tan and Andrew Miller. Filled with uplifting songs that dance the tightrope between happiness and heartache, their debut album At First Light is music for music lovers. Playing all over Western Australia atm, here is their dream festival rider!
1. Big stack of Bak Kwa bread and unlimited bubble tea with cheesy foam.
2. Our doggos Ponyo and Ollie because they are our biggest fans/confidantes and always smiling pat magnets.
3. Fran Fine to nanny Jamie’s kids (Toki and Ebi) because she’s a good example of what to do when you are out on your fanny.
4. Solar heated hot tub because we love water, especially if it’s sustainably heated.
5. A hand therapist for when Andrew’s hand can’t tolerate any more bar chords
6. Big pile of Andrew’s home grown everything because his green thumb means veggies are yum.
7. A helicopter on hand for a cheeky escape to the secret Yo Yo Sun forest retreat in Denmark, WA.
Debut album At First Light out now on all platforms.
2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER | Five new dates added to concert series kicking off across metro & regional Victoria this weekend! View this email in . . .
VISIT VICTORIA AND MUSHROOM GROUP PROUDLY PARTNER FOR 2021 SOUNDS BETTER TOGETHER A CELEBRATION OF LIVE MUSIC IN THE STATE OF MUSIC EIGHT DAYS OF CONCERTS TO BE STAGED ACROSS . . .