Party in the Paddock hits Tasmania on the 7TH, 8TH, 9TH FEB so we are hitting up all the hottest musicians on the line up to find out what’s on their Dream Riders and the perks they’d have backstage at Tassie’s hottest summer festival.
Tyne-James Organ’s dream rider
Fresh from selling out his headline East Coast tour in less than a week, and touring with The Beautiful Girls, Lewis Watson, and Little Sea, Tyne-James Organ is taking his incredible, heartfelt songs on a West Coast tour, to showcase tracks from his upcoming EP, and celebrate being signed by powerhouse booking agent New World Artists and management company teamtrick.
Having created a powerful online following through his Youtube channel, he’s now winning fans over in real life, and collaborating with a bunch of cool artists, including the likes of Allday.
– 4 Dyson Cyclone v10s vacuum cleaners, so each of the lads in the band can zip for a quick pre show and after show clean (well prob just me, but I’d fucking love every moment of it)
– Poutine! But don’t dare put the gravy over the chips and get ’em soggy ! We need that dip dip
– Keg of Guinness YUMMO
– A masseuse
– Helipad for my dog Nigel and mum. They’re both small so I don’t want them getting lost in the crowd
– A tailor, so I can design and wear the night away
– Spike, the monkey from Ace Ventura. I just wanna see him once.
PARTY IN THE PADDOCK
ARIA-winning Bob Evans, the musical alter ego of Jebediah’s Kevin Mitchell for more than 20 years. Over five albums, Bob Evans has been the acoustic . . .
Rach Brennan & The Pines promise a sound that is completely their own. The singer-songwriter’s sunny spirit is embedded in their captivating live performances. Bolstered by . . .