Born of the snow season in Victoria, jamming and snowboarding together, Sun Salute are an Airlie Beach based international collective that draw inspiration from nature, travel and community. Their philosophy is both simple and infinitely complex: to use the power of music for healing and change. After teasing fans for the better part of 2019 with a string of great singles, Sun Salute are pleased to announce the arrival of their incredibly crafted album Time Has Come, which has been supported by shows all over Australia and New Zealand. Here is their dream festival rider!
1. We don’t ask for much, just one massage therapist for each member of the band to massage all our stresses of tour life away. Must have scented candles and use healing oils 🙂
2. Lay-z-boy recliners for each member in the green room. No crappy plastic chairs allowed!
3. A few bottles of well aged organic red wine, some local craft beers, a plate of organic fresh grapes, watermelon and strawberries with a side of pico hazelnut chocolate. Freshly cooked oyster mushrooms, cashew cheese, vegan burgers, fresh coconuts from the tree (none of this pre packaged coconut water). Need to keep nutrients up for a busy tour schedule!
4. Also we wouldn’t mind being fanned with huge palm leaves…all this will help us relax and get in the zone for the show.
5. Our bass player Mr Dylan Hammond is a simple man, all he wanted was a single plum floating in perfume served in a mans hat.
Debut album Time Has Come out now on CD and all platforms.
Band intro – Eccentric and brash, Eli Greeneyes has today announced his deeply confessional new single 21, a chaotic yet content exploration into getting older . . .
FAITH NO MORE RESCHEDULED DATES ANNOUNCED – TOURING FEBRUARY 2022 WITH SPECIAL GUESTS RVG TICKETS ON SALE NOW “Once again in this world of things . . .