Hein Cooper has been touring the world for the last 3 years (mostly alone), driving many late nights from one city to the next for each show. Often packing the car full of his gear, clothes along with various odd snacks and activities he loves to have and do when touring.
My Dream Rider: Hein Cooper
- Organic food and drinks – I don’t want chemicals in the stuff I’m putting in my body.
- Beer and Kombucha – Sometimes I want to drink booze and sometimes I want to drink something healthy. I’m usually bouncing between one or the other.
- A window looking out on a park or some kind of beach – That’s the peaceful energy right there and it comes in handy staying focused on the right vibe when performing.
- I really appreciate a separate bathroom in the greenroom – I’m one of those weird people who can’t go unless I’m alone. Or I have to be really drunk!
- Dice – There’s a couple of games I’ve learnt on the road that involve dice and they’re great. One called ‘Little Maya’ and another called ‘Liar Dice’. ‘Little Maya’ can end with a terrible hangover though so that’s only for special occasions.
‘Underneath It All’ Australian Album Tour
Sat 3rd Aug – Milton Theatre, Milton, NSW
Thu 8th Aug – Cambridge Warehouse, Newcastle, NSW
Fri 9th Aug – Lansdowne, Sydney, NSW
Sat 10th Aug – The Basement, Canberra, ACT
Fri 16th Aug – Black Bear Lodge, Brisbane, QLD
Sat 17th Aug – Kingscliff Beach Hotel, Kingscliff, NSW
Fri 23rd Aug – Mojo’s, Fremantle, WA
Sat 24th Aug – Prince Of Wales, Bunbury, WA
Sun 25th Aug – Clancy’s Fish Pub, Dunsborough, WA
Thu 29th Aug – Grace Emily Hotel, Adelaide, SA
Fri 30th Aug – Northcote Social Club, Melbourne, VIC