My name’s Jordan Wilson, people mostly know me from my band Georgia Fair who I have released three albums with, but this is my first solo release! I live in the Inner West of Sydney and I am also working on releasing my first book of short stories and poems at the end of the year.
My Dream Rider by Jordan Wilson
- Rachel Cusk’s catalogue to choose from. She’s my favourite writer, particularly anything post and including Aftermath. She knows how to snap my brain into reality with her acid observation.
- Incense for grounding
- Coffee, I don’t care what time of day. Preferably Birletti stove top (used).
- Some sort of screen running The Office US start to finish. I need laughs man. All the time, and Steve Carrell delivers.
- A large dog bed for my greyhound Ruby, with blanket. She’s my baaaaaaby.
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup, because it’s my go to when I don’t know what else I feel like/I’m feeling nervous or mildly ill.
- Sand from Bondi beach, but specifically that from Elton John’s dressing room when he toured here.
- Staff to guard the door so Ruby doesn’t get out and to mind her whilst I’m on stage (wearing a top hat).
- Japanese Whiskey because it sooo smooth
- Aeroplane slippers for the entire crew, need to keep it cosy and stylish ya know.