An authentic and adventurous exploration in and beyond the blues and alternative rock realms, the brand new album Miracles out today from revered Australian artist Nathan Cavaleri is a dazzling journey of stylistic evolution and masterful execution. Taking you far beyond the limits of Cavaleri’s trademark creative leanings, Miracles dives headfirst into fresh elements of alternative rock, psych blues, surf rock melodics, funk and swagger alongside Cavaleri’s effortlessly smooth vocals and knock-your-socks-off guitarwork. An irresistible collection of songs to soundtrack life, love and everything in between, Miracles will also imminently offer plenty of sonic delights live in action, with Cavaleri today announcing an extensive run of shows right around Australia from July onwards.
Nathan Cavaleri has given us his Dream Rider for the road!
- My own private beach with beautiful slow peeling 3-4 ft waves
- A Brazilian Turquoise & gold coloured 7’8ft mini mal to surf slow peeling waves
- Cuppola coconut waters from actual coconuts
- A masseuse that can also give a guided meditation.
- A hammock for a snooze
- A G-up breathwork class with Wim Hoff
- A side stage pullup bar
- Band room balcony overlooking sunset over water
- A huge moon roof to see the stars. Make sure stars are all shooting stars please.
- A turquoise EH Holden stretch dumped on it’s balls driven by an animated Vargas girl to take me back to my beachside accom where a good witch awaits with a sleep spell that sends me to the sandman like I’m 5 years old without a care in the world!
- Tequila if it’s end of tour. No help needed.
Kicking off on Friday 7 July in Katoomba, Nathan’s Miracles Tour will journey to regional and metropolitan Australia, visiting Taree, Elizabeth Beach, Kununurra, Darwin, Alice Springs, Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Sydney, Canberra, Bulli, Brisbane, Kandanga, Eumundi, Rossville, Wamberal, Newcastle, Hobart, Launceston, Ulverstone, Franklin, Belgrave, Fitzroy, Warburton, Bermagui and, finally, an appearance at Rock The Boat Cruise on Friday 24 November.