The duo that are Winterbourne have been friends for years, and have lived and still do, on NSW Central Coast. They are avid performers, who love to take their music to the live stage. Originally performing in Pitt St Mall they have now toured with the likes of Little May and Dean Lewis and headline their own national tours.
My Dream Rider by Winterbourne
A plate of 50 Frank’s Hot Sauce Chicken Wings that are actually vegan yet taste IDENTICAL to the real thing.
- 12 refrigerated local Pale Ales or IPAs
- A driver, so that we can drink the beers after our set and not have one person drunk and one person driving
- Table Tennis table
- At LEAST one apple
- A PlayStation with FIFA 19 and a large screen.
- A masseuse with great skill and endless tales of wonder
- An infinite amount of sparkling water and our own personalised reusable sparkling water holders
- A delicious scotch of the venue’s choosing. Must cost more than 13 dollars.
- James Acaster
- Sound proof walls that make it completely quiet inside the green room and make it unable for us to be heard outside of it
- An iron that works instantly
- A football
- Not a single piece of single use plastic in the room
- A dog
Fri 25 Oct – Mojos – Fremantle, WA +18 http://tickets.oztix.com.au/?Event=102951
Sat 26 Oct – Jive – Adelaide, SA [Lic/AA] https://moshtix.com.au/v2/event/winterbourne/113506
Fri 8 Nov – The Brightside – Brisbane, QLD +18 https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/winterbourne-tickets-63042158794
Sat 9 Nov – Howler, Melbourne, VIC +18 https://moshtix.com.au/v2/event/winterbourne-echo-of-youth-tour/113495?skin=4406
Sat 16 Nov – The Metro Theatre, Sydney, NSW [Lic/AA] https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=WINTERBO19