Australia’s premier collective of female-identifying artists Women of Soul, is proud to release their full-length LP Feel Good, released today on House of Valerie Joan. Featuring more than 25 creatives, the album contains contributions from artists such as Kylie Auldist, Stella Angelico, Thndo, Maria Moles, Monique diMattina, Vanessa Perica, Kathleen Halloran, Tamara Murphy and many more. With Chelsea Wilson as executive producer and Anna Laverty as producer and engineer, the album was entirely composed, recorded, performed and produced by an all-female team, a rare feat in the Australian music industry.
Carla Troiano from the collective has put together her dream rider. Carla is Melbourne’s most glamorous soul chanteuse. The front woman of one of Australia’s leading funk/soul bands Mayfield, and a core member of the Women of Soul Collective, she is currently working on her solo debut LP. On Women of Soul’s “Feel Good” Carla sings two tracks; the soaring soul ballad ‘Not Ready To Say Goodbye’ and ‘I’m On It’, a sassy disco anthem.
- Green Velvet couches – It’s giving Mariah Carey Energy in a green room!
- Unlimited Natural Oysters – They are my absolute favourite! I can never have enough
- A wall of gold mirrors floor to ceiling- I am obsessed with vintage gold florentine Italian gold mirrors at the moment. They give me queen energy!
- Grey goose! It’s my favourite drink. I’m not really a champagne kinda gal
- A glam station, with hollywood mirrors and pink fluffy chairs to glam up in before a show for me and my team. With the best hair and make up artists from all over the world.
- Pizza and pasta flown in from Italy (because, why not!) for after the show. She loves her carbs.
- A Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Gucci, Prada wardrobe on hand and custom designed costumes from each designer
- Fairy lights all over the green room with custom lighting.
- A massage therapist on hand for before and after the show.
- Nergonis, Gin Martinis, and it would be really RAD to have Prince, Aretha, MJ & Chaka Khan to play us a private show, after the show for our after party while we eat pizza and pasta!! Haha